Saturday, July 27, 2013

Should I or shouldn't I?

Every night I face the same challenge when I come home from work. I am usually burned out, mentally trashed and in somewhat of a zombie state. I put on my best face for the first few minutes I walk in the front door so that as I greet my family they get the impression that I am in a good mood.

But then, as I round the entrance into my kitchen I lose the ability to maintain my attempt at good spirits because I am faced with my second job.









Laundry. It looms large in my house. There are piles, upon piles. Dirty, clean, waiting to be folded, folded. You name it, we got it.

Three men in one house equals a boatload of laundry.

Notice how my son (he shall remain 
un-named, but he knows who he is) changes from one pair of gym shorts, just dropping them where he took them off, as he slides on another pair. Who said girls are the fashionistas?

So the questions remains - should I or shouldn't I?


Laundry or ice cream?
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 
1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving
Calories 
150
Calories from Fat 
72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 
8.0g
12%
Saturated Fat 
5.0g
25%
Trans Fat 
0.0g
Cholesterol 
15mg
5%
Sodium 
40mg
2%
Total Carbohydrates 
17.0g
6%
Sugars 
17.0g
Protein 
2.0g
Vitamin A 4%Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 8%Iron 0%
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet

I guess I shouldn't but I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment