Saturday, July 20, 2013

Swinging in Maine

I love the outdoors.

For 18 years my husband and I have gone to Moosehead Lake in Maine to go camping. We started our annual camping pilgrimage as romantic,crazy in love newlyweds. We added dogs,children, family and friends each year we returned. Rain or shine it's always just what I need to detox from the stress of work and real life. 

It amazes me to see how the kids quickly adapt to a daily regimen of bike riding, kyacking, swimming and S'mores, leaving behind their daily fix of computers and video games. Of course with their Iphones, they are still in contact with Facebook, friends and the outside world, but at least not for hours at a time.


I love the wholesome feel of camping. The way we get up with the birds, have campfire coffee, and have fun outdoors all day. I sleep better on the hard floor of our tent, cushioned only by a 1 inch thick mat and a sleeping bag, then I ever do at home. 

My husband has no problem sleeping anywhere,day time, nap time or night time!

With my oldest child about to get married and my middle child entering his senior year in high school, I wonder how much longer it will be a "family" camping trip.

Our close friends joined us this year, and they had a blast too. They are real swingers if you know what I mean!

3 comments:

  1. Andro Testo Pro A topic that is important to all men is that of male penis male enlargement. Men have an instinctive need to ensure they are able to perform at the optimum level. Having this ability is part of a healthy male psyche that leads to self confidence. In this article we are going to look at the 3 foundational rules for growing a bigger penis. In my opinion all legitimate Male Enhancement incorporate facets of each one of these three T's and failure to utilize them all with ultimately lead to disappointing results. Continue reading as we lay them out and have a look! Read on.

    http://tiny.cc/AndroTestoPro

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only going to help out Anti Aging Cream more in the short run. Everybody cares… What's the catch? That is a popular myth. We all know that the first step in identifying Skin Serum. I may be displeased with it. Although, did you ever hear of Skin Serum? Start with an overused Anti Aging Cream is that it supplies more Anti Aging Cream.

    Instalift Serum UK
    Instalift Cream UK
    Instalift UK
    Instalift UK
    Instalift Serum
    Instalift Serum UK
    Instalift Cream UK
    Instalift
    Instalift UK
    Instalift Cream UK

    ReplyDelete

  3. That would be very cute if it does matter what you do. I've kept Tech Gadgets despite a

    strong suspicion that I was wasting my time. I wasn't somewhat alarmed this afternoon to see this linked to Tech Gadgets.


    AOL support number
    powervolt energy saver

    ReplyDelete